As a supplement story to the team building training guide, I have curated additional activities that you can incorporate in your own team building exercise. You can either add it up in the stations or add a totally new one to increase the length of your session.
If you haven’t enrolled/purchase THE GREAT PURSUIT – TEAM BUILDING Guided Activity Pack, head over to The Creative Passport Online School and check it out.
Now, let’s check out these activities and always feel free to tweak it according to the needs and requirement of your own group.
Duration – 1 full day or an overnight session
Indoor/Outdoor – Suitable for both but recommended for indoor location.
Number of Participants – 10-15 persons
Set of Activities – 6
I have created six (6) activities which has 2 activities that are connected to each other:
- Mailbox (connected to game 2)
- Heroes and More (connected to game 4)
- Create A Person
- Unity Game
- Build me a Tower
- Freedom Wall
Activity 1 – Mailbox
Who: All – individually
Task: To write aletter to the person (all if possible) – using the color assigned to them which reflects on the Score board (game 2). Instructions are written on the photo… as
this is a team building activity – it is encourage to say something positive.
Or an advice to be better is applicable.
Activity 2 – Heroes and more
Who: All –individually
Materials – a paper mask / Scoreboard
Task: Each member has to choose a hero, celebrity or anyone whom he/she looks up to. This name then will be his name every time there is an ongoing game. Therefore all
participants shall use that name in communicating to him or her at all times during game time. Anyone who calls the person with his/her real name will get a score on the score board. The many scores you get the bigger chance to get a consequence.
These names (heroes and more) will be used for Activity no. 4
Activity 3 – Create a Person
Who: All, in 2 or 3 groups of 4 persons.
Materials – hard paper, pen/ballpen, scotch-tape in needed
Task: The group of four will create a person using the paper and pen given to them.
- The paper will be posted on the wall; it is folded in to 4.
- Person 1 will take first folded part and draw a person’s head
- Person 2 will add shoulder until hips on the seconded folded part without seeing the head as it is being folded back.
- Person 3 – hips to toes (parts 1 & 2 folded)
- Person 4 – toes to shoes (parts 1-3 folded)
- All then shall give a name to this person.
Who wins? – The group that was able to create a better person whose body is connected to each other.
Activity 4 – Unity Game
Who: All, total number of persons divided into 2. (2 groups)
Materials – Manila paper, pen, masking tapes, scissors
Task: To write the word UNITY into a paper while being blind folded. The faster to finish wins.
1. Connected to game 2 – all members has their own hero name. During this game they have to wear name tags (hero names)- which will cover the eyes part of their mask.
2. They have to choose 1 as the leader.
3. The team has to decide what they will use to make a web wherein they could use to be the carrier of their pen.
4. Wearing their masks, their eyes will be covered with a paper (name tags) for them not to see, they have to write the word UNITY.
Activity 5 – Build Me a Tower
Who: All members (group divided into 2 or 3)
Materials – Spaghetti, marshmallows & small piece of paper cut like a flag, 2-3 strips of papers.
Task: To build a tower using the spaghetti & marshmallows. The small paper will be used as the flag on the top of the tower.
Note: The game master can decide whether to time or not the activity. He/she may give 10 minutes or first to finish. The tower should be able to stand in 10 seconds once being checked by the game master & the other teams.
Activity 6 – Freedom Wall
Who: All members
Materials – Manila paper or any big paper to be pasted on the wall & pens.
Task: To write anything about the activity or anything at all – freedom to free whatever…
Enjoy and God Bless!